ABOUT THIS JOB
Position Summary:The jobs splits your time working at your two companies (same office) a broadcast news reporter and a social media marketing reporter. Our East Lansing office houses our news agency and our marketing firm.
The person will produce and appear in stories for CR News covering primarily Michigan with a secondary focus on Indiana and Ohio. From May to Aug the position requires some travel and few over-night shoots.
Applicant needs to have on-air experience at a college station or a local-access community news department. Ability to work under a tight deadline and multi-task is must have skill.
Responsibilities for our news agency:
- Work with news anchor to produce news coverage for one show per week.
- Will need to juggle multiple stories and duties at once.
- Will need to boost post social media and build an audience.
Responsibilities for our marketing agency:
- Be the face of the industries CR Marketing represents, such as alternative-fuel-vehicles, health care and entertainment.
- Organize FB / LinkedIn / Instagram live shoot on locations.
Pay: $10 to $6 per hour
About CR Marketing
CR Marketing turns students into business professionals with internships available for those majoring in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Photography, Videography, and Design.
CR markets complex products and services to highly specialized target audiences. Its sister company is CR News. The parent company of CR News and CR Marketing is Communications & Research Inc.